Pursuant to Art. 79c Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunication Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended, hereinafter referred to as: Telecommunication Law) in association with the regulation of the Minister of Administration and Digitalization of March 26th, 2014 concerning the detailed requirements with regard to disability adjustments to be ensured by providers of publicly available telephone services (Journal of Laws of 2014 No. 100, item 464, hereinafter referred to as: the Regulation), Intelligent Technologies S.A. (hereinafter: Intelligent Technologies or the Company) hereby informs of the disability adjustments offered.In conjunction with proper fulfilment of obligations based on the Telecommunication Law and the Regulation, referred to above, Intelligent Technologies has engaged in cooperation with MIGAM “RKPK” Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., at the same time providing sign language services for end users of Intelligent Technologies suffering from hearing impairments. At the same time, Intelligent Technologies addresses the needs of the disabled through a number of planned adjustments, making it easier for persons suffering from hearing, sight and mobility impairments to face everyday challenges.
On demand of an end user being a disabled person, within at least 30 days from the date of submission of such demand, Intelligent Technologies shall provide such user with information on all disability adjustments offered by this service provider, in printout or electronic format to the electronic mail address, made available by the user for this purpose, provided that in the case of a blind or visually impaired persons, such information should be prepared on paper using Braille or large font, and if sent via electronic mail – in a text format.
At the same time, Intelligent Technologies:
- declares that the registered office of Intelligent Technologies meets the requirements of accessibility for the disabled with mobility impairments.
- at its registered office, Intelligent Technologies enables audiovisual communication for persons with hearing or speech impairments with an interpreter of Polish sign language or signed Polish using the devices adapted for this purpose. A disabled person, in order to take advantage of the adjustment referred to in the previous sentence, is obliged to notify Intelligent Technologies of their intention to use this adjustment at least 3 working days in advance. Such notification is made via e-mail by sending the appropriate demand to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- an adjustment is made available at the registered office of the Company on behalf of visually impaired persons, consisting of the possibility of presenting on a computer screen information concerning the telecommunication services offered in the format enabling this person to get familiar with such information.
- information is made available at the registered office of the Company, concerning the adjustments offered, prepared in writing using large font and in electronic text format.
- general terms and conditions of the agreement for rendering of publicly available telecommunication services, prepared on paper, are made available at the registered office of the Company, as well as the agreement template, the price list of telephone services and regulations for rendering of publicly available telephone services.
- on demand of a blind or visually impaired person, within 30 days from submission of such demand, general terms and conditions of the agreement for rendering of publicly available telecommunication services are made available at the registered office of the Company, as well as the agreement template, the price list of telephone services and regulations for rendering of publicly available telephone services, prepared using an electronic data carrier in text format or on paper in Braille or using large font, and in the case of transmission via electronic mail – in text format, provided that authentic texts are considered to be the general terms and conditions, agreement templates, regulations and price lists prepared by the provider of publicly available telephone services in Latin alphabet.
- on behalf of blind and visually impaired persons, being parties to agreements concluded with Intelligent Technologies for rendering of telephone services in writing or in electronic format, at the registered office of the Company, information is made available, concerning the data contained in the invoice, including a basic list of telecommunication services rendered, prepared on paper in Braille or using large font, and if transmitted via electronic mail – in text format, and, in addition, a detailed list of telephone services rendered, prepared on paper using large format, and if sent via electronic mail – in text format.
- terminal telephony equipment is made available at the registered office of the Company, necessary to provide disabled persons with access to telephone services rendered and adapted to enable disabled persons to use such equipment.
- at the registered office of the Company, assistance of an Intelligent Technologies representative is offered in proper configuring of the terminal telephony equipment or launching of the telephone service being rendered at the facility rendering services on behalf of end users or by phone.
In the case of justified doubts with regard to validity of provision of the adjustment, referred to above, associated with the type or severity of disability of the person demanding such provision, a person representing Intelligent Technologies, prior to provision of such adjustment, is entitled to conduct a visual inspection of a document confirming disability as defined in the act of August 27th, 1997 on occupational and social rehabilitation and employment of disabled persons (Journal of Laws of 2011, No. 127, item 721, as amended).
If you would like to take advantage of telephone services offered by Intelligent Technologies S.A., please visit the registered office of our Company.
Regulamin dla osób słabo widzących – telefonia [Plik PDF]